A New Years Tree Centerpiece

DSC_0030A long, long, long time ago, Jamie, one of my first blogging friends made a cute little New Years tree.  We are having dinner guests this year which motivated me to finally put one together.  DSC_0032I picked up this tinsel tree on clearance at Walmart along with a New Years Eve party set.  Stuffed some hats and horns into the tree along with some lace and tulle to soften things up a bit.  DSC_0028   And I even gave some of my other little trees some festive New Year’s flare.DSC_0038 On this upcoming Wednesday, January 5, I will be hosting a “Top Ten of 2010” Party.  Join me by linking up your top 10 moments of 2010 as we ring in the New Year.  This will be my first linky party…so bear with me as I figure it out…and I hope many of you will join me! xo

Do you decorate for the New Year?