Hello Kitty Birthday Party

I have to let you in on a little secret...I love Hello Kitty. Well, it is not really a secret. I have been a fan since I was a little girl. Well, her birthday was November 1st, just in case you did not know. ;) So of course we had to celebrate! Brent's little sister and I put on a little party for ourselves and had a great time. The afternoon was filled with pink, flowers, sweets, and girly fun. Needless to say, we know how to throw a great party!


Our beautiful centerpiece...


Hello Kitty's very own birthday cupcake...



Easter basket turned flower pot...


Notice the place cards on top of the flowers in the bowls...


Baking up a special treat...


The idea I found online...


Frosting...


Ears and whiskers...


Good and Plenty bow...


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!


My hello kitty waffle maker...(told you I was a fanatic!)


Chocolate chip waffle batter...


Hello Kitty and friends...



YUM!!!


"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -Marcel Proust